Dedicated to those who are striving to be the change.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Practically Random


Thus it begins. In life the cat is either getting let out of the bag, or getting let in. Which ever you prefer. How is that for a new age metaphor? 


This is my spontaneity at it's best. I started a blog, one of the +25 million of them. Since the statistic of all the blogs out there has more zero's than the word RANDOM has letters, It would lose all honors of bearing the title of spontaneous, but for a practical guy like me, this is life on the edge. I mean, it is 12:00 am and I am typing something with little or no relevance to any pertinent situations in my life, let alone the world. This is effing nuts.

 Well, I shall continue on the path of all things that are not relevant. Expect a strict regiment of trivial information, old school gems, "What the Fetch" stories, Personal opinion on media, practical solutions to all manners of circumstances, and last but not least, reasons why life is practically random.

Trust me, this will be no ones cup of tea but my own. 

1 comments:

keysha said...

This this won't let me post a comment...i'll try again with something generic...